WELCOME TO THE YARD!!!!

Welcome to the Yard! from Mark Clennon on Vimeo.

http://theyardrunners.com

Thursday, October 9, 2008

2008 Homecoming Stroll-Off Champions....

The Haters Least Favorite Frat has done it AGAIN!! lmaoo!!

Human Bull, Human Helicopter, the GORILLAS really do GO-RILLA...



Make sure you check ya boys out in the SUNDOME next week at the Homecoming Comedy show


We do it for the haters...!
We do it for the YARD
We do it cuz YOU CAN'T
No one on the yard got a swagger BUT US... 06

2 comments:

  1. I WAS AT THE STROLL OFF N I MUST SAY THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!! P.S I THOUGHT JEFF WAS GONNA FALL...LOLZ AWESOME JOB ALPHAS CANT WAIT TO C U GUYS AT EXTRAV!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to remind Mr. Jackson that he owes me lunch because I told him that ya'll were gonna win!!!! Shout out 2 my ACE!

    --Coco

    ReplyDelete

Analytics